Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Volkswagen baby!







I am a huge Volkswagen fan. So when my friend told me that Volkswagen came out with a mini-van, my response was, "We have to have another child so I can get one!" Turns out they did a whole marketing campaign based on that premise.

Well, these baby announcements are going to do the same thing to some of you. Since, April is Baby month at Keels Photography we have been creating and launching some priceless new Baby products. Candis has designed some beautiful baby announcements that you will not only want to send to friends and family, but also frame I suspect. They display your baby's first photo shoot at Keels Photography and provide room to put some heartfelt words to this beautiful moment in your lives. So if you are pregnant (or know someone who is) come to us. If you're not pregnant, think about getting pregnant. You could get these awesome announcement AND a Volkswagen mini-van.

And yes, I think Candis is now the front runner for employee of the year 2009.

2 comments:

The Moseley Family said...

love it Candis!! i love the pictures!! and i just so happen to be pregnant and having the baby 2 weeks from today!!!!! how perfect! love you all!

candis said...

I am so happy too! We need more Moseley's in the world!!!