Friday, April 24, 2009

Timeless














What I love about photography is it’s ability convey a time, place and an emotional connection; a historical narrative, one second describing many. But then there are photographic opportunities that don’t immediately connect to a time, where there is a magical displacement that occurs and an entire new world is seemingly created. The shoot with Megan and Peter was one of those times. They invited me into their world and give me the tour. We talked and photographed and laughed. They shared with me their stories and steps to marriage, their relationship to each other and how it’s rooted in God and the love of Jesus Christ. It was a fulfilling experience that I will not soon forget.
Thank you Peter and Megan for all the beauty, it was a gift to be able to record it.

3 comments:

Peter DeWitt said...

Chris,

We love the photos. Thank you so much! We can't wait for you guys to shoot our wedding day as well!

Chris Keels said...

once again, I'm so glad you like them.
talk soon,

chris

candis said...

you're the real deal chris keels, the real deal.