Thursday, March 19, 2009

Epiphany


about ten years ago I said to a friend wouldn't it be
great if I could make a living photographing children
and do it a way that was natural, beautiful and said something
about who the really were. that conversation went through my head this morning
and it occurred to me that the wish/prayer I made is coming to pass. I thank God for that
and for every person that has given me the chance to record a time in their lives.
So here is Brody, a wonderful boy with a big light to shine.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Chris,
I am a friend of Trisha - from her writing group in Italy - and I am an aspiring photographer. I follow your blog and I am always impressed with your inspired knowledge of the human condition, as evidenced in both your words and photos. Thank you for sharing your 'self'...you are an inspiration, to be sure!!

Barbara from Toronto

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I have to tell you that you have such an amazing energy and I'm always impressed when in your presence how much you give of yourself. You're a true inspiration and very talented soul. Today's question really made an impact, at least for me. Thank you for that.

Chris Keels said...

what encouragements, thank you both so much

Unknown said...

Chris,

Thank you so much for capturing such a beautiful shot of my baby boy! I absolutely love this photo!! I truly feel blessed to have found such a talented photographer to capture these special memories in my life.

I look forward to seeing you and Tricia in the near future!

Best regards,

Katy