Thursday, September 04, 2008

young ladies












My good friend Chris Mosley gently mentioned last month that it had been some time since I have updated this blog.
So in response, I thought I'd get back on the horse. Things have been busy to say the least and have been blessed with
great people and great shoots. So here are some from the other day. Meet Gray, a beautiful, radiant yet centered 1yr old and Bethany, the gorgeous, talented and yet not self-absorbed 17r old. It was a my complete pleasure to have met you both. More to come, along with a little more about my friend Chris.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, you are an amazing artist. your photography captured the very essence of my daughter's personality.
I commend your talent and skills!!!
Brenda

The Moseley Family said...

glad you are back! we have been waiting :) and i look forward to this Chris guy you are referring to....he sounds really great :) love you guys!