Friday, September 19, 2008

anticipation











my son's have cruised right into the little boy stage.
All the baby has shed away making room for rockets, forts,
and exhaustive conversations of what goes out of them and into toilets.
To remember them as little balls in my wife's belly seems like decades ago.
The photos of that stage are precious to me and it brings perspective
of what a gift it is to have them and what a gift to me to give them to our clients.
Kristen and Jack were wonderful to work with. As much as they adore each other
I can only imagine how much they willl adore their son who will be here soon.
Thank you Kristin and Jack for all that you shared.

God Bless you all,

C

4 comments:

Cynthia Thornton said...

Hi Chris!

Your photos are lovely! Looks like your doing great! Just thought I'd say hello.

Cynthia
www.greengirlstudios.com
cynthiathornton@blogspot.com

Chris Keels said...

Hello Cynthia!
so good to hear from you. I check out your life via
blog and all I can say is amazing, what a beautiful, family, beautiful work, beautiful life.
Thank you, thank you for connecting.
I'll keep up with your blog.

blessings,

Chris

Anonymous said...

I love the first one. So simple. Really looks like Julianne Moore.

-Nick

Anonymous said...

I love the first one. So simple. Really looks like Julianne Moore.

-Nick