Tuesday, October 23, 2007

sons






For the last ten days the boys and I have been on our own without Tricia.
She is currently in Tuscany Italy on an working organic farm attending a writers workshop that's running there.
For Tricia this is the perfect vacation.
We all have missed her terribly but take much comfort knowing what a fantastic time she's having.
Maybe she'll grace this blog with some highlights and insights from her trip, let's hope;
Tricia's a bit blog shy. Anyways, this has been a sweet time with my sons. They continue to amaze me
with sweet wonder and sheer will. Their mother makes it all look so easy in the day to day and I have
new respect and appreciattion for all that she does for us. Here are some images of the lads
for you my globe trotting wife, check out Atticus George Keels the one man band!

No comments: