Wednesday, June 27, 2007

favorite faces on the planet











Here are my favorite faces on the planet. As a photographer there is this objectivity expressing a moment.
Taking the visual and hopefully giviing it context, taking on technical aspects with some sort of compentency and
last and most importantly hopefully giving the image some soul while expressing some of my own. That objectivity gets tossed out the window when I photograph my family. It all becomes reflex and sweet musing. It's just them on their own terms and me on mine. No objective other than to hold on to this time just a little longer.

here are the latest and greatest from the fam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at how big he is! He was just a baby the last time we saw him :) Beautiful pictures :)
Lia Risheill

Keels Photography said...

thanks so much Lia!